Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tiny with the Pies


All of the following is Fiction.

One day in the house of the cats', Black was bored. He didn't have anything to do. Then Fuzz came up to him and asked "What do we have to eat?" "I don't know," said Black. Then he got an idea.
He decided that he was going to make pies. So he rushed off to the kitchen, without a word. When Black got to the kitchen Tiny was there. "What are you doing?'' she asked. "I'm going to make pies for everybody." said Black. "Why?'' asked Tiny. "I don't know. It is just something fun to do, said Black. Do you want to help?" "Sure, said Tiny. I'll make drinks." So they got to work.
"I 'm finished," said Tiny. "Great, said Black. May I see it?'' "Sure," said Tiny. Black looked in to it. It looked horrible. "What did you put in this?" asked Black. "I don't know, said Tiny. I just put in stuff that looked good." "Maybe we don't need drinks,"said Black. "O.k."
said Tiny. Then she dumped the drink in to the trash.
A couple minutes later the pies were all done.
"Yum,said Tiny. They look good. How many are there?" "One for everybody," said Black. "May I eat mine now?" Tiny asked. "No wait for everyone else; then you can
eat,'' he said "O.k.,'' said Tiny . But she did just opposite.
When Black left to tell the others she looked at the pies. As she looked more and more it made her mouth water. Soon she couldn't resist it . So she leaped on top of the pie. Fortunately it was the one for her. When Black came back he saw three pies. One was missing. "Tiny!" he shouted. Tiny came . "Did you eat a pie?" he asked calmly. "Yes, ''she said with tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying," he asked. "You are angry at me,"she said. "No I'm not,'' said Black. "Yeah!, said Tiny. Does this mean I can have an extra pie." "No,'' said Black. And they all lived happily ever after.



THE END!

No comments: