Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bright lights and Black


All of the following is fiction!

One day in the house of the cats, Black was asleep in his bed. At that moment, Tiny came racing through the house shouting ''Happy New Year's Eve." Black woke up and looked around. Tiny was there in front of him holding giant, blue flowers. "What are you doing," asked Black. "I am giving out New Year's Eve flowers to everybody," said Tiny. "What are New Year's Eve flowers," asked Black. " I don't know, I just made it up, said Tiny. Here take one." "Thanks,"said Black. "Just wait till to night, said Tiny. That is when we are going to shoot off fireworks." " Neat I never did that before,"said Black. " You haven't, exclaimed Tiny. O.M.G. (oh my gosh). Are you serious." "Yep," said Black. "Well come on lets start now,'' said Tiny excitedly. Then she pulled Black outside.

"The first thing that we are going to do is get the fire work positioned, said Tiny. Then you light it just like this." Then suddenly as she said that it shot into the air and it blew up in many colors. "WOW, said Black. May I try?" "Sure, said Tiny. Here this one is already positioned." Then Black lit the fire work with the lighter. Then it went up into the air. The only thing wrong with his was that he was going up with it because he had forgotten to let go. He had to think fast so he wouldn't get blown up. That second he got an idea. He pulled out the flower that Tiny had given him and let go of the firework. He was using it as a parachute. When he got to the ground Tiny raced up to him. " Are you o.k," she asked. " Not until I get a nice long nap," said Black.

2 comments:

freckleface_freak said...

I love this story !!!!!! the next thing should be in the house is a rih kitty comes to live there and no one likes her.
e-mail me l8r

Anonymous said...

I like the way you use the photos to complement the stories.