Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tiny

This is my kitten Tiny. She is very frisky. She loves to go outside. One time when I let her go outside she started to climb a tree. Soon she was at the very top of the tree. I was so scared it looked like she was going to fall. I ran to get my mom she came out. I tried to climb up where she was but it was too hard and I was no where near the top. Tiny didn't know how to get down. She tried going down head first but it didn't work. We were all scared. Finally Tiny discovered a way to get down by going sideways. We were all happy.
Her best friend is Black. Snowshoe is mean to her. Fuzz doesn't see her often because she is always scared . And C.D. whats to chase her.
.

Tiny usually is very nice but she can play rough
t.You can not sleep with her in your bed. At least 5 times a night she wakes me up. And it is hard to go to sleep with her. In the night if she sees your foot move she will pouch on it quicker then you can say flap-jack. In the day she mostly sleeps. That time she will play nicely. Her favorite toy is her mouse. She likes to run up and pouch on it. Then she will roll on her back chew it.
Sometimes Tiny will suck on your finger or nose. I don't know why. Maybe I tastes good.
That is my cat Tiny.

No comments: