Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snowshoe's Adventure


All of the following is Fiction.

"Yawn'', said Snowshoe sleepily. He had just woken up from his afternoon nap and he was ready for lunch. As he walked into the kitchen he saw Tiny leaving. "That is strange", he said to himself,'' she usually doesn't go outside until 3:00. Maybe I can follow her and see where she goes." So he went outside . He looked around and didn't see Tiny anywhere. Suddenly Tiny jumped out from behind him. "Ah!'' snowshoe shouted. ''Why did you do that?'' he asked . ''To teach you not to follow people," Tiny said. "Where were you going,and you usually go outside at 3:00," Snowshoe said . " I was going to climb my tree" said Tiny. "And F.Y.I. ( for your information) I always go out here now, you just never see me." " Can I come with you I have never climbed a tree before." said Snowshoe. "Why didn't you say so, come on!'' said Tiny excitedly.

Tiny raced off to the tree. "First let me teach you how to jump onto the tree." said Tiny. "You just jump and lock your claws into the tree." "O.k. I'll try." said Snowshoe. He did just what Tiny told him and he was up in no time. "Now," said Tiny,"we have to grab the tree and pull our selves up." "O.k. " said Snowshoe. Just then he realized he was on a loose branch. It began to crack. "Tiny, what do I do!" yelled Snowshoe." "Try to jump to the nearest branch." Tiny called back. Now
Snowshoe was really scared. There were no close branches, because he was at the top of the tree. Then the branch broke and he fell. "HELP!!!" he cried. Suddenly he woke up. Then he realized it was all a dream.

No comments: